Jon Reid '...But Andrew, I am on a Macintosh, and your blog appears in a godawful bright yellow. It does come up white in IE, but I'm using Safari. (Safari still has trouble with a few sites, but overall, I think Safari is the better browser.) "
Andrew: Thanks Jon for the correct html - I just repented for my error and changed it. Much thanx.

Brad Sargent : "Perhaps i am one of the few who has seen all the many variants of your may-blog: green, yellow, and now white. yet i shall read whatever thou bloggest. color has never mattered that much to me, methinks. besides, doesn't love overlook a multitude of spins ... of the colorwheel, that is ...?"
Andrew: I'm with you, Brad. Appreciate your honesty, judgement and spiritual gift of discernment.

To everyone else - leave me alone - no more emails about my colors or lack of html fluency. Instead, I have an assignment for all you geeks out there.
I need someone to develop a decent blog template for use with the BLOGGER DANO. I took at look at it and it is like Xhtml or something that i dont understand. If some of you made up some templates that would allow images to be posted where we want them then i could give that away. Thanks.

Popular Posts