I am sending out 33 emails as I write this.
- I feel good. . . nah nah nah nah nah! (James Brown quick footed maneuvre leading to rapid halfturn from the waist and finishing with a full-toothed smile of satisfaction)
That will keep some of you happy. I try to reply to everyone who emails me. sometimes I like to think about my answers and then I lose track. The best way to make sure I reply is to email directly to Jessica Stricker who is my PA, and tell her to get on my case. Her email is at jessstricker at aol.com (antispam type).
Jessica will be attempting the full Camino de Santiago pilgrimage (all 500 miles/ 800 kms) from France to Spain (as opposed to our family who will attempt a good chunk of it, since we have young kids, a baby to carry, and a puppy). She may not be able to get back to you real quick over the summer.

Popular Posts