Encouragement from VJ Jay Beck: "Dear Andrew, I regret to inform you that I will not be able to view you blog for at least the month of May. That yellow shines through my labtop screen like the miserable sun blinding an innocent child opening the curtains of a window. I saw spots for at least half an hour after viewing your blog. I think I'm going blind and its not because I've seen the glory of the coming of the sun, but because I saw andrew jones' new blog background color. Andrew I definitely disapprove, this is audacious in a bad way. " Jay

Andrew: Thanks Jay and the rest of you. I will use web safe colours next time. How I wish you all had Macintosh! I have gone back to a white background. Any more complaints, please send them to allofyoulamersjumpinthelake@sickofallyourcomplaining.com

Popular Posts