bloggedy blog

Well my new blog was up for a few hours with a glorious green colour. Unfortunately, it was intended to be a sky blue which it was on Macintosh but not PC - i went downstairs to our Scriptorium to see how it looked on Sasa's PC. (Yes, we have a Scriptorium, where Sasa translates the Scriptures)
And was it sky blue?????? NO, it was outrageous HURL GREEN.
I changed it to a safe white and checked to see that no one saw it.
BAD NEWS. - I GOT BUSTED BY THE BLOG POLICE!!
Andrew Careaga of bloggedy blog (and author of E-Ministry) caught me red-handed, breaking the web's ugly laws, and told everyone:
QUOTE: " It's bright. It's springlike. It looks just like the peel of a kiwi fruit. Go check out Andrew Jones' new blog makeover."
Well, the green is gone. My blog will be white as snow for the time being.

Popular Posts