California senate passes antispam bill

California senate passes antispam bill The world is clamping down on spam, one of the new moral evils of our postmodern world, a violation of relationship and ugly producer of unwanted traffic on society's new information pathways.
I guess I wont be hearing from all those Princes and Most Reverends in Africa as much. Dang. I will miss those guys. They are the only people who send me emails in the King James English and I am worried that the KJV SPAM GENRE will die out with the death of spam. I hope they all raised enough money for their LEAR JETS. The roads must be awful where they live. And we all know that Princes have a certain standard of living to maintain. I wonder if they will miss me.
And will Veggiegear.com keep blessing me with their regular mailings, or do I need to take the initiative and request them to send me their junk?

Popular Posts