Response from you on Bro. Thom:

"Please send extend my greetings to Thom and Linda
Wolf. They were my mentors as well at the Church on Brady."
Bill Risinger

"Andrew, I want to echo your statements about Bro. Thom. . . He and Linda
came to our little church in Montgomery, AL the weekend before he left for
Thailand a year and a half ago. . . He spoke something of a prophetic word over us that we would be
like the dandelion - the tooth of the Lion of the Tribe of Judah and that
we would spread all over the world. Well, we're trying and God really
seems to bless our international work.
We are starting a church in a housing project in our city and I plan to use the Universal Disciple as our
basis for teaching. . . I am also teaching a class in my church called Philosophy and
Worldviews. I am using Bro. Thom's Global History Chart as an outline to
share the history of the world, the emergence and development of every
major faith system, explain the history of the West, modenism and resulting
postmodernism, and also forecast a path for the future pointing out
implications for ministry and Christian living. Whew, that's a lot of
stuff for a 14 week class! But, it is remarkably easy when you have a
framework for seeing the world. Bro. Thom helped me develop that. We have
about 50 people in this class, including several high school and college
students and it is being received really well. I talked about Animism last
week and I'll be sharing on Hinduism next week. I'd like to formalize this
stuff sometime and I even talked with Thom about helping him get some of
his stuff on this into print, as many people before me have. You need to
write too. It would be a blessing to many.
Grace and Peace,Alan Cross"

AJ - Thom is working on a web site for his stuff and I am using it in training, although not much of it is in writing - thanks for the encouragement.

Popular Posts