Derek Chapman just Fed Exed me a NEW PEN!. Thanks Derek. It is my only. My precious. It came to me and I love it. Very Retro indeed. Derek and his wife Amy are supposed to be living in Prague, in their apartment around the corner and down the road. But they have been in Austin helping to set up the arts side of wabiSABI and generally causing trouble. Derek has been behind all our successful (and lame) art installations and events over the past 6 years (Jesus Rave 1997, Spirit Candy 1998, Ecclesia 1999, Epicenter 2000, Epicentrum 2002. We are proud to be associated with him, even though he is not usually around, for someone who is supposed to be really committed to the team. Well, he is committed, we just DONT SEE HIM VERY MUCH, or his wife for that matter. Derek has a famous dad, Gary, who wrote a book called "The Three Languages of , no wait, "Four ways of love", no, thats not it. . . ahhh, doesnt matter!
Derek - its been 6 years and we still love you man. No. we really LOVE YOU, man! No . . your not hearing me . . .

Popular Posts