Caught up with Derek and Amy Chapman and we all (including English blogger Jen Andrews of Odd Shaped House, and Jessica and Kathryn) went to San Antonio. Why San Antonio? Because it was here that I tried to end an 18 month administrative pilgrimage to get my replacement permanent resident card for USA. Unfortunately they had lost it and we started the process over again. I now have a temporary card and have to wait another year, but at least I have something to show when I go back to USA. My plans have me coming back to USA in early June (Colorado and maybe California) and early November (Dallas). It will be much easier now with my card replaced.
San Antonio rocked. We walked on the Riverwalk - a delightful, healing, quiet water canal that snakes throught the inner city.
Today we will put up the huge revival tent for Friday nights event.
Speaking of English, there are already 8 of them here and they will host an English Afternoon Tea on Saturday as part of the wabiSABI event. The Master of All Tea Ceremonies, Neil Lambert, emailed me this morning. Here it is:

"Dear Andrew I was at the gathering in Prague last year and am a big fan of your site.l really wish l could be with you all in Austin for wabi-sabi. l thought ld make some art works for the conference here in Cambridge uk instead.Beginning on friday at 12am (6pm your time) with a tea ceremony and prayer.One art work a day ending on sunday at3.30am with a closing tea and prayer.( 9.30am your time,I think) What you are doing and the way its being done is really important and gives hope to so many! me included. love and peace Neil Lambert. "

Hey Neil, send me images so we can track with you in real time. And send me any tea bags you use so that I can support God's missionaries around the world with a reminder that we are thinking of them. (Neil doesn't use tea bags, but you already know that).

Popular Posts