Back from Hungary. The conference went really well. Great people. I shared a room with a Serbian. Serbia was a big focus of the week - not only because their Prime Minister was assinated on Wednesday but also because God seems to be pointing that direction and we are taking notice. The leadership of the Serbian church is all new and sometimes quite young. 3 leaders from Serbia were with us in Budapest. I am thinking of going down there this summer, at the invitation of some young people that were in our house a few weeks ago - from Teen Challenge.
Anyway, my teaching went OK - not earthshattering, but OK and I will try and post the audio file of my talk here really soon. I used arkaos vj software for the second time.
Highlight of the trip was soaking in the Turkish baths on Thursday night.
As for those of you from the conference that are taking a look here today - welcome - if you want to get a blog site like mine going, then go to BLOGGER, get an account, let me know, and i can send you stuff to get you up and running.

Popular Posts