Marc's Messages

I decided to do some blog surfing and found that people are complaining about me.
1. Marc Van der Woude, who has just gave Joel News a face lift, implies that I need to do the same:
"Andrew's giving me a hard time with his new blog design. I either have to buy glasses or have to paste my nose to the computer screen. And this guy's writing way to much stuff. I think I'll call him tiny lengthy kiwi..."
Hey Marc - I am using size 10 verdana which is normal - what the heck dutch display are you using? and does anyone else out there want me to increase the size?

2. Bruce Stuart complains about my "banking" piece and cries "Give me a break!"
Hey Bruce, the conversation is just starting. Stay tuned. And anyway, Jonny Baker liked the banking piece.

BACKBLOG: Thanks everyone. I have increased by one pixel and am adding a decent PC to our system next month. Coop says that it comes out differently on PC and I should increase it. Glen Hatcher says "Who wants to SQUINT to be inspired, challenged, tormented and ridiculed?" OK Glen, prepare to get ridiculed by larger pixels.

Popular Posts