Arrived in Austin and picked up by Shannon Hopkins (can you see by her picture that she is really pleased to see me again!) and Jessica my PA (Prodigal Assistant) who now has to repent face to face for being away from Prague so long and leaving me to administrate my messy life.
Its good to be back in the U S of A. The security people at the airports were all very nice to me - my greatest fear was getting stuck in Chicago O'Hare and missing my connecting flights, which happened last year. But nothing of the sort. No paranoia at the airports that I noticed.
Last night, like as soon as I arrived from my long, weary flight, we had a planning meeting for the wabiSABI event that will happen here this week. Good to see old friends. Today I will be in San Antonio, birthplace of the Fajita and a very pretty city.

Popular Posts