ChristianCities

Hey, I was told that the Tall Skinny Kiwi Blog that you are reading is the featured site on ChristianCities and IndyChristian.com Today.
If I had known that so many visitors were coming to have a butcher's hook then I might have said something profound.
However, I am winding the week down and have nothing really to say. Besides that, this weekend was going to be a very large training weekend that we call "Suddenly Seminary" - our monthly training weekend for European networks. But as it turned out, everyone was taking off for other projects so we decided to postpone for another week. So its pretty quiet at the Giant Peach. Derek and Amy flew out to England this morning. Jarda is away for the weekend. Sasha is sick. Maggie and Noof (from Australia) have also left for the weekend. Jessica is in Texas. Wow!
SO we are having a nice family evening with pizza and a movie. Non-eventful, but real.
Ah yes, a German magazine (Praxis) came in the mail today and they have one of my articles in it - all in German so I dont know how it sounds - at least the graphics came out well! Ya, wunderbar!

Popular Posts