Wabi Sabi

MY BOOK. (what book?)
Last night a Finnish girl named Eva asked me if I had written a book. Being the astute businessman I am, I could smell a sure sale. I decided that I should write a book. My plan:
If I can write really really really (sorry - I saw Zoolander too many times) really really quickly for one hour a day, then I could write a book in two weeks, have someone print it in two weeks and ultimately have my book within a month. I could then sell it to Eva and make about $8 on the deal.
Think I cant do it???????
We will see. I started my book this morning and you are more than welcome to follow my progress as the book takes shape. The name of the book will be "The Wabi Sabi of the Global Emerging Church" and it will be developing over the next two weeks, as I write it daily, at Wabi Sabi.
Andrew - you is talkin' LOCO and I like it!

Popular Posts