Just sneaking in a quick blog behind my wife's back. I am supposed to be painting the kitchen a kitchy red colour, since I worked all Saturday and told her I would make it up to her on Monday. Well I painted and am taking a break. I sent off a big report this morning with all my years work. It was a good time to reflect and remember, and plan for next year. It was a good weekend for a kindgom space with lots of new people joining. I might open it up next weekend again for another crowd that are asking to join the conversation.
Must fix the toilet today after Jen Andrew, staying here for a bit from England, broke it with her bare hands. She tried to pull the chain, like an old fashioned English toilet, except that there was no chain - that was the HOSE!!!! She nearly drowned us all in water - I could have lost one or two kids - floating out of the house on a wave of water - thanks Jen.
Jen has a new "Jesus" tattoo and is blogging at odd shaped house
. She teaches rockclimbing and when people ask her about her tattoo, she says that Jesus changed her life. She just had her third birthday (spiritual birthday).
Personally, I like the idea of keeping my options open, being able to flow into different identities and not getting locked in by ink. Debbie and I almost got Celtic rings tattooed on our fingers we just found out Debbie was pregnant and were not able to get one.
I never did get any ink. No regrets. Henna tats are cool and I do them sometimes.

Popular Posts