Mikee

Mikee, the guy who started Tom Fest (now called Portico), is moving to Ventura, California. He's a great guy - I have been to his house in Portland, Oregon - he is a rarely gifted person - a musician who can really administrate a large event. He is throwing two parties:

Mikee‚s going home party:
Friday January 24th 6pm
Legin Restaurant and lounge (Chinese karaoke dive ˆ love it!)
Corner of SE 82nd and Division in Portland (you can‚t miss it)

THEN on Sunday, January 26th anytime after 2pm, I am having a selling everything party‚ at my house. Instead of having a garage sale, I‚m inviting all of you to come and see what I have. Everything goes! Office equipment, musical equipment, CD‚s, DVD‚s, office furniture, tables, clothes, and a bunch of other stuff will be sold. So bring something to eat or drink and hang out! Or bring a truck!

Popular Posts