leonard sweet

got a very enouraging email from leonard sweet today.
quote:
"Great hearing from you. Thx! for the encouragement. I required your article on pomo worship for one of my classes here at Drew, so I should be thanking you. They loved it. It's the best thing out there."

Nice to hear that! it makes me almost think about posting links to my articles again. maybe i will soon.

today was also a great day:
1.elizabeth and samuel were accepted into a arts based school. that means we will stop the homeschooling tomorrow and my wife can take a break.
2. got a wire transfer from the institute of church growth and world evangelism where i taught a few months ago - in switzerland - very generous people - now i have some pocket money to buy myself some books or software.
any suggestions?

Popular Posts