Gone to Slovakia for a few days. Family is with me. Apparently there are some people in my family who feel that i worked too much during the christmas break - which I think is unfair, since i took time off on christmas day to cook the food - there was much to do over christmas and the weather was too cold to go anywhere - all that to say that i am taking 2 days off to spend with the family - and my wife doesnt want me to bring my computer with me - i am not sure why - especially when there is much i could do on my iBook.
So, if you are waiting for an email from me then just hold on for few days. And as for this site, well, when i get back i will look at it and decide what i want it to do this year.
To all you people who visit daily - thank you for your patronage. Go visit someone elses blog and come back in a few days. Bye!

Popular Posts