Thought for the day: Hey, now, you're a rock star. God thinks you're cool.
Have a great day and re:create yourself, your life and your context. I am shooting up to a city one hour north of Prague to meet with a group of young people that are starting an organic church like ours in Prague. Then its up to Dresden in Germany to see Karsten and his church Kraftwerks.
UPDATE: Germany was good. Over 200 young people, mostly alternative. Good hard-core worship in an old warehouse. he asked me to share some words from God - all I could think of on the spot was "Hey now, you're a rock star!" But I said that anyway, and I think God wanted them to know that they are the chosen ones for their city, they are the rock stars, and they should not be waiting for other stars to come to their city to do the work for them. The spotlight is on them. They need to "get their game on." Know-what-I-mean?

Popular Posts