Hey - today I am in Perth, hanging with some family and friends but I also am having a meeting here with young people that are starting churches and movements. Geoff Westlake and Bruce Stuart have done a great job preparing everything. Pray for me.
UPDATE: Meeting went really well. 30-40 people.
Here is an email that one of the young girls sent:
Tapadhleibh (Thankyou) immensley for refreshing me back into a joyous friendship with God again. I have continously been drinking in the warmth and radience of Jesus friendship since my ears soaked in the words you guys spoke into my life on Saturday. The rassurance of the dreams God planted in my heart and the gifts that he blessed me with to use for his glory. Saturday was not what I expected, I didn't know what to expect , but I am stoked to share with and hear from and be enlightened by real down to earth believers. This following para- is of the time till now since I saw you both....

Jouney into the bush and in the hills looking out over splendourous orange grey, brown, tawny and thousand greens of intricately created trees, bush, and wild flowers. I sit on a rock with my friend and almighty creator. The bush is still.
The leaves sit in the stil air, the swooping of crows, ring necks and
hawks fly over, bound for other branches in higher views. My meer whispers of conversation and awe to our Lord in thankfulness for all that he meeets me, the bush starts to liven up, A roar of wings swing overhead, chorus of laughing and tunes of praise surround me, the angelic flutter of dancing butterflies glide around his rock, rustling of wee creatures and the rubbings of cricket legs talk up many verses of worship. Still I sit and yet in all that music of the bush I can hear a voice speak for me to stand up, As I stand I find my arms stretch towards the clouds through the sky, balancing on this rock then the glorious peace filled me as I knew I would not fall and that he was holding me close, Then I heard the same voice speak me to stand down and as I did, a strong, warm touch on my face from God as he stroked my cheek was a ray of light from the sun. No rainbow streaks of usual, simply strong pure golden serenity. I paused in this moment with the most real smile I still carry and hold. three hours after the sun sets to the most magnificent painting I have seen, I sat upon another rock looking through the shadows of trees and over the valley of Bells Rapids to encountering a knowing that Jesus was sitting next to me on the rock and hearing the words Geoff spoke earlier about i am who I am. then this one wee streak of silver in the blazin sunset of majestic hues and reds. In awe i tell him how perfect this moment is and I could just cry, then the hugest chorus of delightful kookaburras laugh. I felt tickled and I couldn't help but laugh with them....
My heart, mind and spirit are on fire. To playing my Bodh'ran with God and being apart of the new sunset, As i worshipped on the hill in the bush, the splendid blue wrens sang, the kangaroos hopped closer towards the earth at my feet, frogs deepened in base for the birds with wild voicematic harmonies, crows arked their bellows and once again the kookaburras completed the worship in splendorous peace. When i stopped to breath it all in, they paused, when I drummed my Bodh'ran they piped up loudly. So glorious. So beautiful.
Dha Bhianniach' thu Andrew and Geoff,
(Blessings upon you)- Scottish Gaelic.
keep groovin and smiling and being you,
Love Sockhead, Ali<><

Popular Posts