I will be in Switzerland for the next 5 days and Samuel is coming with me. We have a 13 hour train ride on Thursday (YUK!) The 3 Australians will meet me in Basel and take me to Lausanne. Derek and Amy (and Kim - who flies in tomorrow) will take me from Lausanne to Lucern and back to Prague.

EXPECTED HIGHLIGHTS:
1. Friday and Saturday. Teaching at the Institute of Church Growth and World Mission (Basel) on postmodernity.

2. Sat nite. Attending Bryce Wagner's Tropical II Party (Lausanne), an official Max Life Party and learning how to be a better VJ from Big Loose who is one of the world's greatest Christian video jockeys.

3. Sunday. Visiting mime artist Suru Blatter (Lucerne) to check out his 80+ bed facility that he wants to use for God's work.

4. Seeing Reinhold Scharnowski who lives in Zurch and receiving from him an automatic coffee machine (grinds it and makes it with one push of the button) that did not work out for a friend in America because of the voltage problems - too bad for him!!!Great for us!!!

5. Possibly hitting a few thrift stores in Switzerland to find the ultimate 1970's long leather tan jacket with fur or sheepskin to go with my retro Vovlo.

Popular Posts