The biggest thing going on with me, and I have been a little quiet about it for the past few days (sorry!) is my good buddy and friend Wolfgang Fernandez. He has resigned his job after 15+ years with Dawn Ministries and is entering a 6 month sabbatical, after which he will end up with another organization, ministry, bakery, whatever God has for him. This is a really hard period for him - big time DESERT experience and he and his family need your prayers for guidance and encouragement and a safe reentry when the time is right. He is in God's hands and he is doing the right thing. In fact, I think he will find himself and God in a new way and end up in a better place next year. I'm sure about that!!!!
As you know, Wolfgang F was crazy enough to have me partner with him in helping develop a support system for young leaders around the world. We entered into a project that we hope will see over a million new churches in 5 years. Wolfgang stepping out like this leaves me with a lot of extra responsibility and one less partner.
Anyway, the whole world loves Wolfgang and there are thousands of young people on every continent who owe something to Wolf for his ministry to them. We all join together to say one big T H A N K Y O U ! ! to you Wolfgang for your input and life and impact. God hasnt finished with you yet - get ready for the next step.

Popular Posts