Flameheads

Flameheads "stupid award" goes to the pastor who beat up an 11year old in Austin Texas for cheating on a Bible Study.
THE WORD FROM JAMES BRUCE, AUSTIN:
"Unfortunately, the truth may be weirder than anyone knows at this time about
the story of the beating.  I have had to personally deal with this story as
it affects my work with Travis County Juvenile Probation.
I have dealt with volunteers from that church and for the most part they
have been very faithful to help our kids while in the facility.
As far as I know there actually may be reasons circumstances that have not
come to light with the two brothers.  I do not yet know if they did what
they have been accused of, but I am praying that the truth comes out.
At any rate the very accusation against a minister in this day is enough to
be a black spot for the whole body.
There is much that I cannot tell you about the case at this time because it
is confidential.  Please pray that everyone associated with this church is
not ruined by the allegations."
james bruce
the branch church in austin


Popular Posts