I am in Sydney. The meeting last night was great. 40 key thinkers in Sydney. We ate curry and I showed video of what was going on in my little corners of the world. One guy is putting up a web site that will cover what God is doing around Australia. Should be good. I am staying with Fuzz Kitto (his real name) and leaving in a few hours to go to Perth.
Meeting tomorrow with all the Perth people, Geoff Westlake, Bruce Stuart, and I hear some of the students that I taught at Perth Bible College.
I also get to see my Mum. Hi Mum
Oh yeah - the flights. Thanks for your prayers. I said we needed a miracle and we got one. Ansett Airlines, who were announcing their bankruptcy at the same time I was flying in to Australia, will keep their cheap flights going until the 4th - which is the last day I need to fly. I bought the tickets yesterday. God is good. Thanks for praying. It all worked out.
BTW- weather is perfect down here and the sky is blue and everything is green and the land is filled with the noises of strange birds and animals and insects. Australia is really a vibrant and vigorous country.

Popular Posts