Email today. Lots of questions and thoughts. Here are some of them.

Patric from Germany wants to know why I write “the” instead of “the”.
Well, just a bad typing habit and refusal to use a spell check.

Tom and Christine Sine are starting an intentionalcommuntiy on an island called The Bartimaeus Community.
I know. They have been talking about this for a decade, but now they are actually looking for people to come and live in it.

Mikee from Tomfest/Portico says today is the last day to get cheap tickets to the Festival.

A.R. wants to know the difference between 50 movements, Epicenter and Epicentre.
Epicentre is an alternative worship church in England.
Epicenter was an event that we did in 2001 in Austin.
50 Movements.com was a web site we ran for a year to serve the Epicenter event.

An email from “Weary” yesterday said this:
“We recently made the decision to stop going to Sunday morning in the church building church. It is a long story, probably similar to many you have heard, and I don't have the presence of mind to write it all out. We also unschool our kids and my husband and I are artists. I tell you all this because, we often feel like we are going against the grain in our conservative hometown. I am desperate for someone to say, hey, it's a good thing, what you are doing. So if you or your wife have time to pray for our family or offer some encouraging words feel free to e-mail back. I read your blog fairly regularly! God Bless you all,
Weary in the U.S.A.”

Popular Posts