SOME COMMENTS ABOUT THE WABI SABI CHART BELOW>
AC: I think that for the next week you should blog only in charts just to get people's attention concerning how silly this whole thing is becoming. Chart On! Alan Cross
Andrew: Thanks Alan for defending m against Paul Jackson. I agree. I should also tell you that Paul is a dear friend and mentor. I used to work for his church as Outreach Pastor in another incarnation, so I like making fun of him.

MS:I also had to smile when I saw that... remembering your statement that when people use power point you always feel like they're trying to sell you something. (Which I don't think is fair if it's just the best they know for visual reinforcement.... like.... me). Also reminded me of some extreme pomo promoters using lineal thought andcommunication to explain the difference between modern lineal thought.... always gets a good laugh from me." Marc Shaw
Andrew: You guys are mean to me. Not fair using my previous blogs as amo. against me.

Popular Posts