Emergent Village - Annual Theological Conversation

I just told all my Emergent Friends that I wont be able to make it to Emergent''s Annual Theological Conversation. I am bummed - I always enjoy hanging with these people. But that should not stop you from going. QUOTE:
"This dialogue will have a distinct focus on ethics and the mission of the church. In our plenary conversations, Dr. Hauerwas will challenge us to examine the ethical dilemmas presented to the church by our relationship to and, at times, enmeshment in American culture. In small groups and electives, we will have the opportunities to discuss the mission and potential opportunities of the church in a variety of specific ethical arenas. January 20-22, 2003 in Chapel Hill, NC"
If you are going to hang with Stan the Man Hauerwas, then sign up BEFORE Christmas to get the cheap hotel deal.

Popular Posts