Really great news from Australia - where my dad lives - in a nursing home since his stroke a few years ago. This pastor named Barry Horton visits him every Tuesday which is great 'cause I am living in Europe and USA and cant get over there nearly as much as I should - and so I feel really guilty and a scummy son who hardly ever writes or sends photos - enough confession - Barry, God bless'em, sends an email this morning saying, . . ."Every Tuesday when we visit your Dad he asks if
we've heard from you.  He is looking forward to your visit early in the new
year.  GOOD NEWS - yesterday was very exciting - your Dad give his life to
Jesus - the angels will be rejoicing.  Re the wheel-chair, we have located
an excellent as-new English made chair here on the Gold Coast.  The purchase
is anattractive $2,400-00.  Our Church can fund about half this amount.  If
you are able to contribute it would be greatly appreciated. 

Now I need to tell you that this is very very exciting. My dad has had a hard life and a somewhat wild one in which he some of his kids have disowned him. Not me. i love the guy and am very happy that he can now find healing and peace with God. Overjoyed, actually. Bloody happy!!!!!!! Thanks Barry.

Popular Posts