I am in Malaga, south coast of Spain, this week with the 24-7prayer crowd and another key prayer network for Europe. Derek and Amy are with me this week and other friends. The goal is to . . ah . . pray, sit still, hear from God, hear what He wants us to do for the next season. Not easy for me, mind you, I am more of an activist and like the doing side of ministry much more. But I am sure there is much to do also, people to meet, plans to discuss, a nice beach to lie on - oh . . did I mention Malaga has a nice beach? I guess everyone else could pray while I meditate on the beach, sit still in God's presence, under the sun. No one will notice. Or maybe they will all be next to me.
Actually, in reality, I am more likely to be hard at work and those English Dossers will be slacking off. Thats normally how it works.
But do think of us this week - that God will get our attention and we can all work together to give Him what He wants for this continent. He knows best . . ay?

Popular Posts