How to resource missional entrepreneurs without creating charity cases

Prague. Yesterday I spoke to a group of Christian business professionals and Foundation leaders from USA about how to resource missional entrepreneurs in Europe in a sustainable way, ie, without creating eternal charity cases. These people, all of them very friendly,  are part of a European tour organized by Fred Smith of TheGathering.com and Lee Behar of The Maclellan Foundation.

image for the gathering presentation

I talked a little about what we have been doing in the past ten years in Europe and some of the best practices we have observed from other groups that we collaborate with. I thought the presentation was a little too heavy on the strategic side and lacked some warm human stories. Oh well. After I spoke, my good friend Sasa Flek shared about the Bible21 project.

But here is my presentation. And if you happened to be in the audience, then please accept my humblest apologies.

 

Popular Posts