UPDATE: this blog has moved to Tallskinnykiwi.com

This just came in from Blogger Forum:

"You are ranked #3 at Blogger Forum's Top Ten Blog*Spot sites this week.
This is the first time you have been in the rankings.
Congrats.
www.bloggerforum.com"

Well thats great. But the thing is, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO STOP THIS BLOG and people just dont listen to me when i tell them that . . .

Tallskinnykiwi doesn't blog here anymore.

Tallskinnykiwi.com is the location now- and you will notice I have changed blogging engines over to Typepad.

Nothing against Blogger.com . I love Blogger and have appreciated the push I needed to learn some html, having a voice, being trackable for my parents, and everything else that this blog has done for me in the past 2 and a half years.
I should say also that I was quite effective as a Blogger evangelist (evangelist for Blogger) having encouraged many (probably hundreds) of people to start blogging and even made up templates that i was hacking into back in 2001.
Let me also say that many of the bloggers do a much better job than me. They are more vulnerable, more regular, more polite and many of their sites look far better than mine did on blogger.

Why have I moved?
Because I wanted my tallskinnykiwi.com domain name to point to this blog but that has been impossible for 3 months, ever since they stopped allowing upgrades to make them pointable.
Besides that, Typepad seems more powerful and i can categorize my blogs into different areas - making them ideal for content management.

And maybe i moved so that i can have the excitement of starting over, with a new program that stretches me to learn and master, and to start something new that I can water and watch it grow into something.

Popular Posts