OK. I promised i would stop this blog and start another. i actually stopped a long time ago, as you may have noticed. I have started another blog called . I decided on the name yesterday and now here it is. Really basic. No frills. But i have made the shift to xhtml, RSS feeds, comments and am about to sign up for blog-spot plus (once i get some money in the bank).
I also get to start a new blog. This blog was fun but it has too wide an audience for me to be as personal and vulnerable as i want to be. It has executives going here to find latest news, and at the same time it gets printed off in Australia for my dear old dad to read in his nursing home. Much better to have a number of blogs for different purposes. Which I am doing and am about to release their different addresses. Give me a week or so. in the meantime, if you still want to track what God is doing through me and my family and my friends, then switch over to . This site will still be here and will be revamped as a resource /history site. It will also redirect you to where you may want to venture yet. but know this - that I will not be writing to it on a regular basis anymore. Well, not much anyway.

Oh yeah. the link is Ballad of a Thin Man

Popular Posts