OK. I am back. Thank you "Anyonmous Fan" for your ENCOURAGEMENT!!. I am just getting off to a bumpy start, thats all. The fact is that I was blogging back in 1997 at Andrew's Tea Salon - which also was a bumpy start. And here I am web logging again but this time there is a name for it - blogging - same thing though but way more easier.

Anyway, Gerard went back to England. He wants to come back in a few years with a whole bunch of young people from a festival that he helps run called Springharvest. Cool. We will be ready.
2 girls from Sheffield in here for a few days. Kate and Mary - doing the pilgrimage thing around Europe.

I didnt go to England - missed the plane. Derek Chapman (who just started blogging at http://harvestsong.blogspot.com ) went to Paris last night but will be logging up poetry every night.

Popular Posts